Alien Report Part IV Alien Report Part IV

6 should exist for movies like this

Wow that wasnt just good that was damn good! You put a lot of time and effort into this movie and I gotta say you did an exceptional job.

Only one quick comment for subtitles instead of making them tint tiny do them in sets. Other than that great movie. I know this is the last in the serise but make more =D

hellsent ep.1 hellsent ep.1

needs only sound

Even if its jsut background music. This animation could be exceptional even without voices, but you need music to help set the tone. It looks very good, better than most I see, but to push it the last step and make it great your movie should sound good too!

CatSoup Episode 0 CatSoup Episode 0

Very Diffrent

I liked the almost 3D look of the movie. The plot could have had more depth to it and the ending seemed a bit confusing.

Otherwise good animation style.

Street Carnage 2 Street Carnage 2

Controls

This game is pretty awsome but its controls seem to have a few issues, turning in any direction well walking seemed to be a challenge in its self you might want to make the turn speed slower. Other than that it was a pretty good game.

U.N. Weapons Inspector U.N. Weapons Inspector

Very Hard

Spaceing on the weapons and the hints too the weapons are vrey hard to use. But otherwise a very well done and addicting game!

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

You make some of the best music on the net!

I ran into a game with this music playing (particles) the game was pretty fun, but I kept playing it over and over to listen to this song!
Keep up the great work!